The safety of our employees, customers and communities is our top priority. COVID-19 has changed our current way of life, including what businesses are defined as essential services and are therefore allowed to continue operating during this outbreak.
Per the Ontario Government’s “IDENTIFICATION OF ESSENTIAL SERVICES DURING COVID-19 RESPONSE”:
Operators and distributors of cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting or sterilization supplies” are essential critical infrastructure.
Businesses that support the safe operations of residences to maintain the safety, sanitation and operation of residential properties.
Therefore, we believe that the continued operation of our water care business is an essential service, to maintain the health and well-being of our end customers and communities.
Now more than ever, it’s critical to ensure our customers and communities have access to the right products to properly sanitize their pools and spas, supported by the following:
- There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated that “proper operation, maintenance and disinfection (e.g. with chlorine or bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
- Untreated pool and spa water can lead to bacterial growth (e.g. E. coli, Cryptosporidum, Pseudomonas, Shigella).
- Maintaining healthy water quality is necessary to prevent infectious disease spread.
- As families, including children and the elderly, across Canada are being asked to shelter in place and community swimming pools are being closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is critical to maintain properly sanitized home pool and spa environments and exercise routines to maintain public health.
To cooperate with the Province wide shutdown, we have temporarily closed the showroom to foot traffic.
HOWEVER we are Always OPEN ONLINE! Click here to find out delivery options.
FREE Curbside Pick Up
FREE local delivery over $140 - Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, New Hamberg, Elmira, Baden, Ayr, Wellesley ONLY
Shipping via Canada Post, UPS or Purolator. Due to overwhelming demand during COVID-19 shipping times may be longer than normal.