BioGuard’s Oxysheen is a non-halogenated (no bromine or chlorine) shock oxidizer which removes most of the nitrogenous waste, resulting in reduced sanitizer demand and cleaner, clearer water.
How does this help me?
- Fast acting shock that does not affect sanitizer levels
- Works with all types of sanitizers (Chlorine, Bromine, Salt)
- Your sanitizer neutralizes organics within your hot tub, but in the process of doing so your sanitizer gets trapped alongside the organic waste. By shocking/oxidizing your spa, you burn away the organics, freeing up any trapped sanitizer to further cleanse your spa. (Increases chlorine/bromine)
- For weekly use
- With the pump running broadcast product in areas with good circulation
- Use after rainfall or heavy pool use
- In cold water conditions pre-dissolve product and brush immediately after use
- Pool may be used 15 minutes after treatment
- Oxysheen will produce false high total chlorine readings
*Always review directions on chemical bottles before application