BioGuard Filter Brite controls scale and rust as it removes oils, greases and other organic compounds that get trapped in your filter. Use of Filter Brite promotes cleaner, clearer water and can be used for both sand, D.E and cartridge filters.
How does this help me?
- Removes wastes, stains, metals and any organics from your filter
- Helps filter recover from algae or clouding issues
- For Sand Filters: Backwash filters, turn pump off, dissolve 1 pouch into 20L of clean water in a bucket, pour solution into strainer basket and turn pump on, when strainer is empty turn pump off and replace lid, allowing Filter Brite to work undisturbed in the filter for at least 6 hours. Thoroughly backwash to remove debris.
- For D. and Cartridge Filters: Remove elements and rinse filter, soak in a bucket containing 1 pouch of Filter Brite per 20L of water, place filter in bucket, allow to soak overnight, replace elements and resume normal operation
- Recommended to be used twice a season
*Always review directions on chemical bottles before application