Bromine sanitizer in granular, fast dissolving, fast acting form. The granule form allows for this product to be used as the primary sanitizer, a boost for your sanitizer or for periodic shocking.
How does this help you?
- The granule form allows for instant application for a variety of different uses
- As the primary sanitizer: Apply daily or as needed to maintain a bromine level of 3 – 5 ppm
- As an instant boost: Apply anytime the bromine levels drop below 3 ppm
- As a shock: Apply weekly or after heavy use. Leave cover off for up to 8 hours.
- For all uses: Turn diverter valves into neutral positions, broadcast required amount across the surface of the water, allow water to cycle for 15 minutes, test afterwards and adjust accordingly.
*Always review directions on chemical bottles before application